Friday, January 15, 2010

Social Media RE Bootcamp I A Success!!







I can admit it now.  I was worried.  I wasn't sure we could pull it off.  Take 10 hours of hands-on workshops covering Active Rain, Twitter, Google, Facebook, and Blogging that we normally cover in 5 separate sessions and do it all in one day.  We called it a bootcamp because it was going to be tough.  The end result?  I'll let you read what the attendees had to say:


Great class.  I'm now very interested in blogging and getting up and running on Facebook.  Thank you for allowing me to participate.  You have a ton of patience.
Eva - United Brokers Group




In one day I learned more about Social Media than I learned in the last year!  The light bulb went off that I can use these tools to do a free drip campaign to replace a mail campaign that used to cost me $4800 a month...
Carlie - Keller Williams




This is an awesome boot camp!  Take all the classes you can with Bill and Paul.  They share so much information you can't go wrong, and all the while you are learning for the future...
Cindy - Century 21




Thank you!  This was overwhelming but you definitely have changed my mind about participating in social media.
Kim - United Brokers Group




We were also lucky enough to have a couple local agents who are active in the local social media real estate scene show up. Nick Bastian of Raillife fame, and Dean Ouellette, Chief Videographer at DeanSellsAz, shared their insights with the campers.  Thank you for your support Nick and Dean...




Paul Guenther, Shane Hollenback and I, want to thank this brave group for taking on the challenge.  We learned a lot in this first go round, and we will be announcing Social Media RE BootCamp II very soon.


Shane Hollenback and The Veracity Team post on the event


In the meantime, we have a couple different workshops series currently underway.  Check out Paul's blog for schedule information. 

1 comment: