Monday, October 5, 2009

The Top Ten Reasons Why I Should Win a Ticket to REBlogWorld

I originally posted this over at BillRisser.com.  It is definitely one of my success stories, so I thought I would share it over here...  The following post was an entry into a contest.  It had to be exactly 300 words, be creative, and be entertaining.  Somehow, I managed to be one of the two winners selected, so I'm off to REBlogWorld in Las Vegas Oct 14-15th!  I'll post about the conference, so stay tuned!

I like entering contests. Not as much as my wife, but darn close. That’s why I couldn’t pass up this opportunity to enter The Real Estate Tomato’s contest for REBlogWorld 2009 in Las Vegas. From October 15th to October 17th, top blogger’s from around the country will attend. What better place to learn the importance of blogging and today’s social media impact on my profession than from the experts already having success!?




Now, I could try and kiss up to the folks at the The Real Estate Tomato, by adding umpteen links to The Real Estate Tomato, but I am sure the The Real Estate Tomato would sniff that out in a second, so instead, I present:



The top ten reasons I should win a ticket to REBlogWorld:



10. I never win anything.







9. I can finally tell the agents I help with social media workshops that I have a verifiable return on my engagement!







8. I have a few thousand “buddies” I’ve left in Las Vegas and I miss them!







7. Fortunately, I have a guest appearance in Cirque De Soleil’s Mystere that night!







6. Never know when an escrow might break out between Realtors and I would come in very handy!







5. Siegfried and Roy have requested a notary for some important immigration documents







4. I must see @phxreguy’s presentation or I will just die!







3. After reading other posts in my blog, the judges will realize I need a lot of help, and REBlogWorld can provide it.







2. How about giving something to the title guy instead of the other way around?







1. I’ve got to see if @nik_nik will do a live happy birthday dance for the blogging world!




If I don’t see you there, enjoy REBlogWorld 2009. I’ll be following all the fun on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment